- Shop at Mickey's Mart. Everything is "Ten Dollars and Under". Bargain hunters will
definitely want to check this place out! Located in Downtown Disney Marketplace
between Disney Tails and Disney at Home.
- Parking is FREE.
- Check out the wonderful interactive fountains where children may enjoy playing and
- The Lego Imagination Center has a FREE 3,000-square-foot outdoor play area filled
with thousands of LEGO blocks.
- In the evenings, Downtown Disney Pleasure Island is now an un-gated area, allowing
guests to free-flow through without purchasing an admission. However, admission is still
required for entry into the nightclubs.
- If you drive to the Boardwalk, you can get a free 3-hour parking permit
from the lot attendant.
- It's fun just walking around and enjoying the atmosphere!
- For a small fee you can try your luck at a carnival-style games.